Working in a public broadcasting studio is an opportunity I have come to enjoy. Considering there are so many aspects to television production, a career is something that I have been giving a lot of thought to. I am not sure whether or not the production aspect of my internship would be something I would be interested in for a career. Camera work is a bit of a stressful situation initially and lighting can be complicated when you are just starting out.
While the production end might not be my forte, I enjoy I do enjoy the video editing and the artistic aspect of my internship. I would love to work at a small television studio because you are given the opportunity to learn from a broader perspective when there is a smaller staff. Everyday I am learning a new valuable skill that I will be able to carry with me to my first career.
I believe all of the production skills (even though they are not my favorite) I have learned are very important. In the future I would most definitely consider working in an educational setting, after all it is part of my major. Although, I would prefer to work with adults rather than within a school system.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Michelle,
ReplyDeleteIn the future would you want to focus on educational media? It sounds like you are learning a lot about media production at your internship site.
Hi Michelle,
ReplyDeleteIt is very interesting for me to read about your interests. I feel like I am not very creative when it comes to that kind of stuff. It is very good quality to have. I believe it will help you in many aspects of your life even if you choose not to do it as a career. You seem to have a lot going for you and I know you will find the career that fits you best. Good luck with your future.