My internship at Chandler Educational Television station taught me that I am truly capable of anything! I have close to mastering several computer programs that prepares me for a career in the broadcasting industry as well as any company that seeks a video editor. This experience has been more than a valuable experience, it has become a lifeline through which my future career was formed. After this semester, my resume has taken a new direction that I had never though possible. For the first time in my life I feel as though I am actually qualified for skilled positions. In addition, I will truly miss everyone that I have had the opportunity to work with.
After a semester of 18 credit hours of school, 14 hours a week of an internship, and 24 hours a week of working during the weekends I am so glad to be able to say that I am graduating. I have not had a single day off since February and I cannot wait to work at 40 hour a week job that will give me two whole days off in a row!! Real world, here I come!! :)
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad to hear that your applied study experience at Chandler Television was a good one for you. Good luck as you go out into the "real world."
ReplyDelete