Sunday, April 5, 2009

Week 11

This week the person I chose to follow is one of the most talented computer artist I know. His job is to apply graphics to the documentary and other films that we produce. The amount of work that he puts into the product is amazing and he has such an in depth knowledge of graphic design. Basically his day (from what I have seen) consists of coming into work and going straight to the computer to pick up where he left off on his project. In shadowing him, I had the opportunity to learn a lot about photo shop first hand. I really valued and appreciated the lessons I took away from that day. Also I was able to witness him use a computer animation program where he is able to convert images into 3 dimensional format and manipulate them in digital video. I knew graphic design and animation was difficult, but I had no idea there was so much to learn! I plan on shadowing him more frequently, or rather when time permits. Even if i won't be using such knowledge professionally, it can certainly serve a recreational purpose!

1 comment:

  1. Am going to give you credit, but remember that in order to get full credit blogs must be at least 15 sentences long and address the questions asked. What you wrote was good, but could have expanded.

    ReplyDelete